Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I Practice What I Preach !

I just realized that here I am posting about how to make money on eBay and I haven't yet told you about myself.

I've noticed that most people who are posting (or selling) advice about eBay (or any subject for that matter) usually claim to have made money but VERY few actually prove it. Think of all those infomercials for a classic example. And even if they do show you some kind of information there is ZERO way for you to verify it. Because of this I've decided to SHOW YOU. Follow this link and you'll find PROOF that I have been selling on eBay and I have been making money - both in the past and in the present. Now the medical scrubs is just the latest of my eBay selling success. Currently I have three accounts on eBay making money for me day and night! I'll revel the other account in later posts.

So the next time someone claims to be making money in ANYTHING ask them for proof. And not just proof that they once made money but solid proof that they made money yesterday, today, and will make some more tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home